Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Space Ships and Airplanes

Usually I accept what each day brings as it unfolds. Today I'm excited. This is because I am traveling to old Mexico. I will fly out of Huntsville, Alabama make a brief stop in Houston, Texas and end the evening in Mexico City.   I will spend the night at a beautiful hotel, the Hotel Villa Arqueologica.


I know many people who travel the world and this would be mundane to them.  The whole idea of waking up in Alabama and going to bed in Mexico is a marvel to me. I still do not understand how a plane flys through the air. I'm not afraid. I just climb on the thing and expect to walk off. Thank you Wright Brothers.

Husband watches Ancient Aliens. He sometimes talks back to the dude with the wild hair.
Telling him if he read the Bible he would understand it wasn't aliens. Still he watches the show and often. Many of the episodes are filmed close to the Hotel Villa Arqueologica. Ancient alien theorist believe that Aliens built the Pyramid of the Sun and kind of hung out there to either help mankind, or tinker with our DNA, or try to wipe humans out. It sort of depends on the episode.    


Anyway, I'm excited!  Tonight I will be at the hotel outside of Mexico City.  What a marvelous world.

No comments:

Post a Comment